That's how it's written
Two sources of information are authorized by God:
• Is the Bible still credible and recognized as an authority today?
• How should the Bible's claim to truth and absoluteness be assessed?
• Who is responsible for the content?
• What are the main concerns of the Bible?
• Does the Bible say anything about astronomy and computer science?
• What is the difference between the Bible and the Koran?
• To what extent are the statements of the Bible determined by culture?
• Bible and natural sciences – irreconcilable opposites?
• Are fulfilled prophecies proof of God?
Dr.-Ing. As a computer scientist, Werner Gitt is influenced by the scientific and mathematical way of thinking. In this book he addresses fundamental questions and concerns related to the reliability and textual accuracy of the Bible and has developed a novel approach to it.
A book that encourages and challenges – to think and believe!